To see other bloggers’ interpretations click here
For more about Svetlana click here
I’ve been waiting for our new photo challenge, but I think it won’t be posted until Friday. In the mean time, I decided to post a photo “report” of my 4th of July weekend.
These are the things we did:
1. We biked to the nearest winery — a 28 (trail) miles round trip, and yes, we still can do it!
2. Had lunch at a local winery (saw hummingbirds by the winery door and several llamas nearby)
3. Had dinner at a funky local restaurant
4. Took a walk along the Missouri River (saw deer, too :))
5. Went to see fireworks ( I didn’t take my camera to the fireworks, and I was very sorry afterwards 😦 )
6. Through that all, I took pictures of my friends and family — as well as complete strangers:).
Anyway, here it is 🙂